Friday, July 9, 2010

Long Awaited Update

The girls are doing great. Times are still tough, but I am taking two classes at AUM. There are so many things that run through my head on a daily basis. The girls are getting older and want so many things. These are not even big things. I hate having to say no. I know that God has my back no matter what, but I haven't exactly had His lately. There are so many families that have it worse than me, those that are struggling with things that scare me to death. I am alive and healthy and so are my girls.

The TobyMac song keeps running through my head constantly lately. "I don't want to gain the whole world to lose my soul". I have been seeking the world for a long time, and it has gained me nothing. The road less taken is less taken for a reason. It's hard, and the ground is uneven. It's is even harder to get off that comfortable, well traveled road to take the less traveled one. However, I know what is at the end of both of them.

God give me strength to walk in your light and in your mercy daily.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Angie,
You've been on my mind a lot lately. I know I owe you a phone call. ;)
Jackie

brimom19 said...

ummmmm..... Yes, you do Ms. Tucker!