Thursday, August 7, 2008

Six Flags

Well, things have been crazy around the house the last few weeks. I had a wedding that I went to weekend before last. This past Sunday I took Brianna to Six Flags. She had an absolute ball. I was tired, tired, tired, tired!!!!! She wanted to ride every roller coaster that there was. Of course, she wasn't tall enough to ride the Bateman or the Superman, darn! She loved all of the rides. Really, really wanted to ride all of the rides twice, but those lines were crazy. I had forgotten that some of the waits on those were almost an hour long. The last time I was in Six Flags there was one ride I couldn't ride because the belt wasn't long enough! How embarrassing! Well, I fit on all the rides this time. I was 203 this morning. I have a goal of 197 by Jadyn's birthday which is September 12th. 6 more to go. I still have about 50 more to go. It's getting a little old now, but I will make it. I'm having to deal with self sabatoging efforts. I always do that.



I am getting Brianna ready for school. She starts on Monday. I have so much to do. I have decided to perm her hair. I have to get a deep conditioner to put on her hair before I do it. I picked up the wrong perm and have to get another one. I have everything for her except some tennis shoes and three prong folders----which are impossible to find right now, and she needs 25 of them! Third grade- wow! time does fly by. Jadyn will start head start after her birthday in September and will be riding the same bus as her older sister. She is so excited. She is such a mama's baby I don't know how that will work, though. Mama and I have already said that she will be expelled the first week of school. OOOOH! she can be soooooooooooo bad sometimes and soooooo sweet at others. She completely fits the old nursery rhyme. "There once was a little girl with a little curl right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was really good, but when she was bad she was horrid." That's my Poo (Jadyn) to a T. I am going to get updated pictures of the kids up soon. So maybe all of ya'll can see what 203 looks like!!!Ha Ha.

No comments: