Friday, September 5, 2008

A Good Report!!!!

Well we went to Birmingham to let the doctor's poke on Jadyn some more, and the cyst wasn't a cyst afterall!!!! We do, however, have another doctor's appointment in Montgomery on October 1st. They are going to run a camera through a cath to check and see if there is some urinary reflux going on. For the most part she is doing great.

I bought this wonderful book on forgiveness last week when I was picking up Jadyn's medicine. It is How to Forgive When You Don't Feel Like Forgiving. I can't even explain the amount of insight that I have gained from this book. I most assuredly have some forgiving to do. And I don't just mean Vandell (the girl's father) and my father, I mean myself too. There is such a blessing that you will receive by forgiving. How can I hold back forgiveness of others when I was completely forgiven through Christ? I have always known that forgiveness was a choice, that it wasn't based on your feelings. I just have never had big, hurtful issues to forgive. The past few years I have pushed it all to the back of my mind, and it has stayed there. I have built a wall around those feelings, and they have become a burden that has become toooooo heavy for me to carry around any longer.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hey Angie,
I'm so glad to hear that Jayden is doing better. It sounds like you are doing better, too. Good to know that you're finding healing through forgiveness. I'll keep praying!
Jackie