Monday, December 1, 2008

Catching Up!

Well, I haven’t blogged in quite a while. There just hasn’t been enough time in the day. An update on Jadyn…… She is doing well. Come to find out she has urinary reflux which is when the muscle that prevents urine from going back up into the kidneys is weak. She will have to be on medication until she is about five. ----Hopefully she will grow out of it. If she doesn’t then she will have to have surgery. So, for right now she is doing good with no infections lately. However, the nights with her are awful. She wakes up with night terrors at least five times a week. If you have never experienced night terrors –true night terrors--- then let explain. She wakes up screaming!----at the top of her lungs. There is nothing that I can do or say that will calm her down. I have recently started taking her outside in the cool weather, and that does seem to calm her down a little bit. Her eyes are blank. It is as if she sees straight through you. I get so frustrated sometimes. Isabella wakes up sometimes, then I have two crying babies. Brianna wakes up, and I feel so sorry for her because she has to get up at 5:30 to make it to the bus on time. We pray together at night that God will help her have a good night sleep.

On a better note, Brianna had all A’s the first nine weeks and is in the gifted program at school.. She scored so high on her IQ test at school that she didn’t have to test again to be admitted into the program. All she needed was her teacher’s recommendations—which she got. She is a girl scout and walked in the Montgomery Thanksgiving Parade. She had a great time. Jadyn and I got to walk with her because I am a girl scout leader.

Isabella is growing like a weed and will be walking soon. She is a cubby little monkey. I will have to get pictures up soon. She has about 8 teeth now and is learning how to bite, and boy! do those sharp little teeth hurt!

Christmas is soo close. The girls haven't asked for too much, but what they have asked for is sooo expensive. I-pod, Nintendo DS, Digital camera, Bike, Dora tent, cell phone (yes! Bri thinks she is getting this one, but oh well). I hate this feeling of wanting to give the girls things and not being able to do it. Times are tough now for me, and I am completely ready to feel a little of this burden lifted from my shoulders.

I am hoping to take three classes this summer to update my teaching certificate. Maybe then I will be able to breathe a little easier.

1 comment:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Will be praying about Isabella's night terrors.I know this must be horrible for all of you.Glad you updated!!