Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Comes Early!




As you can see this is my beautiful baby girl Isabella. She is always smiling, giggling, and getting into everything. You may also have noticed that Brianna's Christmas present is being put to good use already. Yes, I know this picture is blurry. That is because the child will not stay still, and I have to work on my picture taking skills. There will be better pictures up soon. Bella is a baby that rarely cries---Only when she is tired or hungry. She is a picky eater and doesn't eat that much, but has these wonderfully chubby legs. She took 6 steps all by herself today. It wont be long before she is running all over the house! I have made plans to make a scrap book for all the girls. I have picture saved so I can make all three of them books that reflect their personalities. I love doing artsy, crafty things.


Christmas plans are coming together nicely. I am completely done! Well, not completely done. I plan to get Jadyn a Barbie doll that can ride with her on her new bike. There is this cute Barbie bike that is on the handle bars of her bicycle. I also have to pick up Brianna's Christmas Eve present. I have this tradition that was past down from my grandmother to my mother and then onto me of giving the girls a Christmas sleeping outfit on Christmas Eve. Of course we always knew that we were getting these outfits, but loved the idea of opening and seeing what kind of cute outfit Mom had found for us to wear. Mom always made Christmas magical for us, and I hope that I am able to do the same for my girls.

No comments: