Saturday, December 6, 2008

Missing the Craziness!

Things have been so blaaaaah lately. I have sort of got into a rut. There are so many things that I need to get done, and it seems that my hands are bound. I have recently gone through my small library of books that I have read or have wanted to read and found several that I would love to sit done and tackle. Back in the day I could read a book in two days flat, but now three kids later I long for the time to do it. Now, I spend my time chasing after two wild pre-toddlers and helping Brianna with her reading. She is struggling a bit with her reading. Don't get me wrong she knows all the words, but she is perfectionists and hates to say any words wrong so she hesitates. Her teacher says that she must increase her reading speed.

I have done most of my Christmas shopping via the internet or my sister picking stuff up for me. I have missed actually looking in the stores and buying the things myself. Am I crazy? I actually miss the craziness of the Christmas crowd shopping! Hopefully, I will get out to pick up the last little things and Brianna's digital camera. I intend on using this camera more than she does! I can't get any new pics up because I don't have the necessary items. Everything has gone missing.

Case and point.......We made gingerbread houses today-you know the pre-packaged ones that you get from Wal-Mart. The girls had a ball. Brianna did her house all by herself. Didn't want my help whatsoever. Jadyn kinda supervised the assembly of her and added a few of her own pre-licked candies to the roof. The turned out beautifully, and I would love for all of you to see the excellent craftmanship of my two oldest, but I can't .......not yet. But when Brianna gets HER digital camera watch out!!!! You will be slammed with all sorts of pictures! I have one picture in my sister's camera that is of Jadyn asleep on the potty. Now, I probally wont share that one, but believe me it's cute.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Angie, so good to see a new post from you! Glad you and the girls are doing well. I'll check back soon!

Jackie said...

Yay, a new update!! It's so good to hear about what's going on in your life. I am praying for you and your sweet girls. Can't wait to see pictures!