Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting Off The Bus


This is Brianna and Jadyn when they just got off the bus a few days ago. Brianna was very upset at me that I didn't have a current picture of her up. The girls are out of school this Friday for a teacher day, so I am taking them both to the eye doctor. I know that Jadyn is a little young, but if everyone knew how bad my eyes are then you would understand. Coke bottle rims does not describe the thickness of my glasses in the second grade. They wanted to put a patch over my left eye so that my right one would strengthen, but I dodged that bullet. Brianna's eyes were tested when she was six, but she has been squinting a little and getting close to the books that she reads. I hope and pray that all three of the girls have eyes like their fathers, because I am near blind (ha ha).

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Aww, Angie. They are so cute.