Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Breathe

HERE'S MY THREE BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS!
JADYN 2, BRIANNA 8, AND ISABELLA NOW 5 MONTHS


Well, I didn't think that my site could be found so easily. Complete honesty about yourself is harder than I realized. Guilt of putting up with what I have put up with eats me up. I know better, always did. I chose to go against God's will; there is noone to blaim, but myself. I know that I can't focus on past misstakes. I must look toward the future. I have 9 years of habits to break, but through God's strength I will overcome. It's almost like coming slowly out of a fog. These three girls are the reason that things will change. They need to know the power and majesty of the one true King. They are so smart and so precious. Brianna is sensitive and caring. Jadyn is wide open all the time! And Bella, well she watches everything and has a smile that lights up the room---gummy as it may be right now.

No comments: