Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brianna Keyandra Wheeler


This is one of my favorite pictures of Brianna. It is a couple of years old, but it will always be a favorite. She has always been so stong, strong beyond her years. She thinks about others. It's uncanny sometimes how sensitive she is to other people's needs. She has grown up so fast. Use to she loved Dora The Explorer and Rolie Polie Olie, now its the Jonas Brothers---Did I even spell their name right. I have had to deal with race issues with her already. She came home this year with her feeling hurt because some little girls called her a white girl! What! She doesn't like being called that. She wants her hair staight like her cousin Madelyn's. Then she wants it cut like Rhianna's (singer if you don't know). Her eyes tell it all in this picture. I want so much for this little lady. I don't want her to grow up, but I know that she will, and I can't stop it. I must give her the tools to become a woman of strength, dignity, and integrity. God please give me the wisdom!

No comments: